We practice what we preach — and work hard to create and sustain a culture at QEA that’s collaborative, respectful and highly enjoyable. And here’s a fact to back that statement up: the average tenure of our firm’s leaders is 12 years, a data point which we’re happy to compare with any other firm of our size and reputation.
At QEA we promote the professional development of all our staff through an extensive, in-house, staff-run education program while also encouraging participation in professional organizations and the community. Interested in joining us?
Quinn Evans Architects, a nationally-recognized architectural firm, has an immediate opening for a full-time Marketing Coordinator in our DC office. This role will support marketing and business development in multi-faceted endeavors.
The ideal candidate is a team player who is highly organized, detail-oriented with good communication skills and graphics savvy. Position requires a team player with initiative, flexibility and facility for multi-tasking, strong editing, proof reading and computer skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for an independent, ambitious person looking to contribute to our success and growth. Send cover letter, resume, references, & salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE
- Track RFI/RFQ/RFP opportunities
- Coordination of proposal process & ensure timely production and delivery – to include writing, layout, editing, printing, binding, distribution and delivery
- Maintenance and management of CRM database and related reporting
- Maintenance and management of digital asset library, project descriptions, resumes, and other collateral materials
- Organize and maintain accuracy of all marketing information and collateral materials
- Provide graphic and design support and skills to produce any variety of marketing materials following brand standards
- Support marketing campaigns and social media presence
- Creation of interview materials and supporting graphics
- Conduct research
- Development and submission of awards entries
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, English, Graphic Design, or other related technical field
- Mastery of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of CRM / relational database platforms (experience with Deltek Vision a plus)
- Self-starter and team oriented
- Strong oral, written and graphic communication skills
- Highly organized and professional with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Previous marketing experience in A/E industry preferred
Cho Benn Holback, a Quinn Evans Company, is seeking creative, talented architectural designer with 2 to 5 years experience. We are a 30 person office in Baltimore with a strong design portfolio in a variety of project types including commercial, educational, arts, and multi-family housing.
RequirementsCandidate must have excellent design, production and communication skills. Revit capabilities are highly desirable, as is architectural work experience in new and renovation projects, preferably in the Baltimore / DC- and mid-Atlantic region.
Join Quinn Evans Architect’s Detroit Studio to help reinvent Detroit at the intersection of contemporary design and historic preservation. QEA is looking for a team player with leadership and design skills, who is passionate about rebuilding cities. Our Detroit Studio focuses on the adaptive use of historic buildings, additions to those buildings and new buildings in existing urban settings. Our clients include private developers, community development organizations, and public institutions. The projects range in size from small to large offering much opportunity for professional growth. Responsibilities include working in all phases of design, documentation, and construction; managing staff; and training intern staff.
RequirementsArchitectural license, 6-10 years experience that includes taking projects from conception through construction, and experience using Revit, AutoCAD, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Experience with Newforma and Deltek Vision a plus.
Ann Arbor, MI
Join Quinn Evans Architect’s Ann Arbor Office to help design creative renovations, technical restorations and modern additions to community projects including libraries, museums, and civic buildings. QEA is looking for a team player with leadership and design skills, who is passionate about rebuilding cities. Our Ann Arbor Studio focuses on the adaptive use of historic buildings, additions to those buildings and new buildings primarily throughout Michigan. Our clients include Federal Government including National Park Service, public and academic libraries, museums, community non-profits, and public institutions. The projects range in size from small to large offering much opportunity for professional growth. Responsibilities include working in all phases of design, documentation, and construction; managing staff; and training intern staff.