Roger Richardson has decades of experience in designing learning environments. As an architect and the founder of a nonprofit educational foundation, he is proficient in the development of academic facilities that engage and empower students and support diverse learning styles, whether building new, renovating, or repurposing buildings to suit modern educational and training programs.
Roger’s collaborative approach to planning and design yields responsive, often innovative solutions that prioritize the interests of students and educators. His leadership skills facilitate smooth project delivery from the earliest conceptual phases through final construction.
“The places we design and deliver will impact every person who experiences them, and that impact will live long. I’m particularly proud of those places that create joy and are fun and inspiring.”
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- A4LE (formerly Council of Educational Facilities Planners International CEFPI)
- American Institute of Architects
- Powhatan County Planning Commission
- Recognized Educational Facility Professional
- Virginia A4LE