Lindsey finds great rewards in bringing new life to historic buildings by preserving the original design intent while meeting the modern needs of the client and the community. The Zingerman’s Deli expansion posed the challenge of integrating a new building with the already constructed historic buildings already present. Lindsey enjoyed collaborating with a client who was enthusiastic for modern systems but also committed to aligning with QEA’s vision of maintaining a piece of the city’s culture. She believes successful architecture is the balance between the fine details and the bigger picture.
- Lawrence Technological University, Master of Architecture in Sustainability, 2009;
- University of Michigan, B.A. in Communications Studies, 2005
- AIA Huron Valley, 2019 President
- American Institute of Architects
- Architecture for Humanity