Kelley Holmes is a skilled architect with a deep appreciation for the visual arts and design. Kelley’s portfolio includes libraries, academic buildings, museums, civic facilities, and campus planning projects. She works closely with clients to create designs that respond to exacting requirements while engendering a strong sense of place.
Kelley’s commitment to architecture is also reflected in her dedication to volunteering within the profession and the community. She advocates for increased diversity in the architecture and design professions and regularly mentors disadvantaged youths to increase awareness of educational and professional opportunities.
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Master of Fine Arts, 2011
- Virginia Tech, Bachelor of Architecture, 2007
- American Institute of Architects
- Richmond Women in Design
- ACE Mentor Program of America
- USGBC Connect the Dots Green Schools Challenge
- Storefront for Community Design