Erin Richardson is an interior designer and visual artist experienced in creating vibrant environments for schools, universities, libraries, and civic buildings. Her talents in both design and the fine arts are reflected in her broad-ranging professional skills and resourceful approach to problem-solving.
With deep experience in designing educational settings in particular, Erin enjoys the opportunity to work closely with clients to optimize spaces for academics, research, wellness, and the arts. She is proficient in addressing the requirements of 21st century learning environments, including the incorporation of advanced technology and instructional tools.
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Master of Fine Arts in Design, Interior Environments, 2010
- University of Mary Washington, Bachelor of Arts in Studio Art, 2008
- Children’s Hospital Foundation, Junior Board Member
- The Center for Animal-Human Interaction at VCU Health, Dogs on Call Team Member
- St. Michael’s Episcopal School, Development Committee
- Greater Virginia Green Building Council Connect the Dots Volunteer