Ann Goodwin’s career in community-based architecture has been influenced by her deep appreciation for local history and culture.
Widely traveled, she enjoys the challenges of complex new construction and adaptive use projects that sustain community heritage while supporting economic growth and vitality.
Ann’s thoughtful and collaborative approach to planning and design has been instrumental in the success of many mixed-use, multifamily residential, and commercial developments. Her portfolio includes projects throughout the U.S. and in China.
- Louisiana Tech University, Master of Architecture, 2008
- Louisiana Tech University, Bachelor of Science in Architectural Studies, 2007
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette, Study Abroad in Florence, Italy, 2006
- American Institute of Architects
- US Green Building Council