Allison Powell plays a key role in the design of contemporary learning environments for K-12 and higher education clients. Her expertise ranges from the creation of impactful and engaging design concepts through construction administration, with a focus on generating detailed construction documents that lead to a smooth project delivery.
In addition to her deep experience in designing educational settings, Allison has volunteered extensively for Habitat for Humanity, where she has had the opportunity to serve as a construction site supervisor through the AmeriCorps program. Through both her career and commitment to community, she is able to combine her design talents with her interests in the construction process.
- Tulane University, Master of Architecture, 2012
- University of Virginia, Bachelor of Science in Architectural Design, 2007
- Storefront for Community Design, Board Member and Volunteer
- USGBC Virginia, Green Schools Committee Chair and Mentor
- Richmond Metropolitan Habitat for Humanity, Young Professionals Board Member